Mayor Kathy Sheehan and the City of Albany present Alive at Five. The FREE concerts run 5-8pm at Jennings Landing at the Corning Preserve. Call 518.434.2032 or visit AlbanyEvents.org for more information. The Alive at Five concert series is sponsored by Saratoga Eagle, Keybank and Hampton Inn Albany Downtown.
2014 Summer Concert Series Lineup:
- Alive at Five Country Night Featuring Jacob Powell and Dustin Lynch
Thu, Jul 24, 2014
- PYX 106 Welcomes Grand Funk Railroad on July 31st
Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Alive at Five: Conehead Buddha and Sheila E.
Thu, Aug 7, 2014
Parking: Broadway parking lots and garages »
Handicapped parking: Corning Preserve parking lot, Columbia Street Garage
Rain location: Alive at Five may be moved to the rain location at the Corning Preserve Boat Launch, located under the 787 underpass at Colonie & Water Streets
Special Ground Rules in Effect:
- NO glass containers of any kind
- NO alcoholic beverages
- NO coolers, backpacks, bags, containers, packages, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks.
- NO animals or pets (Excludes ADA-defined service animals)
- Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any bag, container or package and confiscate any prohibited or illegal items.
- Any type of recording of the performance or presentation is prohibited without prior written consent.
- All attendees should be prepared to present age identification at any time if they intend to consume alcohol.